chimney system IZOSTAT DUO - solid fuels
|The inner diameter of the chimney liners 160, 180 and 200 mm|
|The maximum flue gas inlet temperature is 600 ° C|
|Fire resistance EI 90|
|Connecting a flue 90 ° and 45 °|
|30 year warranty|
|Completion of the above-roof unit in the basic design and in the design with the GRAND ring|
This two-layer chimney system includes a thin-walled isostatic liner and is suitable for all types of fuels (solid, liquid and gaseous). It is designed for appliances working systematically in dry atmospheric operation. It is suitable for all buildings, including low-energy and passive houses. The chimney system HELUZ IZOSTAT DUO can be combined with any HELUZ system, including a full, half or ventilation empty shaft using stainless steel anchors. Its design not only allows the safe venting of flue gas into the open air, but also the suction of air to the appliance with one chimney vent.
- a chimney system fit for the future
- lower initial costs - does not contain thermal insulation
- faster construction process
- high-quality double chimney door
- the sockets of the thin-walled liners provide a perfect connection
- large interior space for the suction of air to the appliance
- resistant to thermal shock
- high resistance to direct flame
- the possibility of shortening the chimney liners as needed
- easy liner cleaning
Do you already have a project documentation?
Do not waste time by browsing through price lists and technical sheets.
We prepare a price quotation for you
including a bill of material, completely free of charge!
„Bill of materials“ free of charge