GAS chimney system - gaseous fuels
|The inner diameter of the chimney liners 80, 110, 125 and 160 mm|
|The maximum flue gas inlet temperature is 120 ° C|
|Fire resistance EI 60|
Two-layer chimney system applicable to appliances burning gaseous and liquid fuels working in atmospheric or super-atmospheric operation. The system contains plastic liners. It can withstand temperatures up to 120 ° C without a problem. The HELUZ GAS system can be combined with any other HELUZ chimney system, including an empty or half empty ventilation shaft. Its design not only allows the safe venting of flue gas into the open air, but also the suction of air to the appliance with one chimney flue.
- cheap version of the flue gas outlet
- chimney suitable for gas boilers, condensing ones in particular
- lightweight plastic parts
- easy assembly due to the socket joint
- sufficient space for air intake through the chimney flue
- the possibility of shortening the chimney liners as needed
Do you already have a project documentation?
Do not waste time by browsing through price lists and technical sheets.
We prepare a price quotation for you
including a bill of material, completely free of charge!
„Bill of materials“ free of charge