HELUZ clayware ceiling panel 2000x1000x230
|Product category:||Ceilings / Ceramic Ceiling Panels HELUZ|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||2,000 x 1,000 x 230 mm|
|Number of pieces per pallet:||0.5|
HELUZ ceramic ceiling panels are most commonly used in residential and civic buildings, but their use is also possible in industrial and agricultural buildings up to a room diameter of 7 meters. HELUZ ceramic panels can bear loads immediately after installed on a wall. These ceilings are relatively flexible, can be combined with HELUZ MIAKO ceramic beamed ceilings and used in rugged floor plans. However, they are not appropriate for buildings that are dynamically loaded.
HELUZ complementary panels are available in widths of 1000 and 700 mm and in any length from 1,500 mm to 7,250 mm. The height of the panels is 230 mm. It is produced as a complement to the basic panels so that the ceiling composition protrudes during the installation in order to minimize any additional concrete work (the ceiling panels can thus be stacked in the multiple of 100 mm).
Unless otherwise specified in the order, they are normally manufactured with a unilaterally protruding reinforcing bar with a length of about 100 mm.
- system solutions
- fast installation
- instantaneous load bearing capacity without the need for mounting brackets
- higher fire resistance and acoustic performance compared to concrete panels
- ceramic substrate fir use under plaster
- large variability of shapes
- can be combined with the HELUZ MIAKO ceiling
- special shape of the interface lock between panels – elimination of crack formation in the joint
Do you already have a project documentation?
Do not waste time by browsing through price lists and technical sheets.
WE WILL PROCESS BILLS OF QUANTITIES
FOR YOU, COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE!
„Bill of materials“ free of charge