HELUZ FAMILY 30-1/2 grinded
|Product category:||Clay blocks for Siding and Inner Walls / Accessories|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||125 x 300 x 249 mm|
|Class of compression strength:||10 MPa|
|Heat diffusion coefficient U:||NPD|
|Thermal resistance R:||NPD|
|Airborne sound insulation:||NPD|
|Comsumption of bricks per m2:||32|
|Comsumption of bricks per m3:||106.6|
|Number of pieces per pallet:||192|
For easy solutions to structural details (corners, jambs, sills).
Supplementary clay blocks are used for easy solutions to structural details (corners, jambs, parapets), and their use significantly reduces the labour intensity of brickwork.
- they supplement the HELUZ comprehensive clay blocks system
- quick and easy solution for details
- for all widths of clay blocks produced
- elimination of thermal bridges of windows and doors
- the possibility of adjusting the height of the walls outside the 250 mm height module
Do you already have a project documentation?
Do not waste time by browsing through price lists and technical sheets.
WE WILL PROCESS BILLS OF QUANTITIES
FOR YOU, COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE!
„Bill of materials“ free of charge