HELUZ FAMILY 38 2in1 grinded brick
|Product category:||Bricks for Siding and Inner Walls / HELUZ FAMILY 2in1|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||247 x 380 x 249 mm|
|Class of compression strength:||10 MPa|
|Heat diffusion coefficient U:||0.15 W/m2K|
|Thermal resistance R:||6.45 m2K/W|
|Airborne sound insulation:||0 dB|
|Comsumption of bricks per m2:||16|
|Comsumption of bricks per m3:||42.1|
|pcs on the pallet 118x100:||72|
The heat diffusion coefficient values “U” are given with plasters for the production plant in Hevlín at the strength 8 MPa or 10 MPa and thermal insulation mortar or mortar for full-area thin joint Heluz with ground bricks, if not mentioned otherwise.
For single-layer perimeter walls of zero-energy, passive, low-energy and energy-efficient buildings.
FAMILY 2in1 ground bricks have the best thermal insulation properties on the market in comparison with other materials for single-layer masonry. Filling the cavities of these bricks with polystyrene increased their thermal insulation properties by 40% while maintaining their water vapour permeability. The FAMILY 2in1 bricks in widths of 440 mm and 500 mm meet the recommended values for passive houses without additional insulation.
- best thermal insulation characteristics of the market, the heat transfer coefficient U up to 0.11 W/m2K
- it can replace up to 36 cm of thermal insulation
- with its thermal insulation properties it can replace a solid brick wall up to 7 m thick
- integrated insulation protected by ceramic
- a comprehensive system solution for the building envelope in a single-layer structure
- they meet the recommended values for passive and zero-energy houses with reserve
- solid, safe structure
- natural water vapour permeation - the brickwork breathes
Do you already have a project documentation?
Do not waste time by browsing through price lists and technical sheets.
We prepare a price quotation for you
including a bill of material, completely free of charge!
„Bill of materials“ free of charge