IZOSTAT chimney system - gaseous fuels
|Two-layer system (isostatic liner, polished brick chimney fitting)|
|Designed for appliances the also operate at super-atmospheric pressures|
|The inner diameter of the chimney liners 140, 160, 180 and 200 mm|
|The maximum flue gas inlet temperature 200 ° C|
|Fire resistance EI 60|
|30 year warranty|
|Completion of the above-roof unit in the basic design and in the design with the GRAND ring|
Modern chimney system suitable for liquid fuels that is designed for operation at atmospheric and superatmospheric pressures. It contains thin-walled ceramic isostatic liners and polished brick chimney fittings. It comes as a two-layer system (without insulation). The HELUZ IZOSTAT chimney system can be combined with any HELUZ system, including an empty or half-empty ventilation shaft. Its design not only allows the safe venting of flue gas into the open air, but also the suction of air to the appliance through one chimney vent.
- lower initial costs - does not contain thermal insulation
- faster construction process
- high-quality double chimney door
- the sockets of the thin-walled liners provide a perfect connection
- large interior space for the suction of air to the appliance
- resistant to thermal shock
- high resistance to direct flame
- the possibility of shortening the chimney liners as needed
- easy liner cleaning
Do you already have a project documentation?
Do not waste time by browsing through price lists and technical sheets.
We prepare a price quotation for you
including a bill of material, completely free of charge!
„Bill of materials“ free of charge