HELUZ FAMILY 25 grinded
|Product category:||Bricks for Siding and Inner Walls / HELUZ FAMILY|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||247 x 250 x 249 mm|
|Class of compression strength:||10 MPa|
|Heat diffusion coefficient U:||0.29 W/m2K|
|Thermal resistance R:||3.29 m2K/W|
|Airborne sound insulation:||37 dB|
|Comsumption of bricks per m2:||16|
|Comsumption of bricks per m3:||64|
|Number of pieces per pallet:||120|
The heat diffusion coefficient values “U” are given with plasters for the production plant in Hevlín at the strength 8 MPa or 10 MPa and thermal insulation mortar or mortar for full-area thin joint Heluz with ground bricks, if not mentioned otherwise.
More information about the product can be found in the current Pricelist or the Product Catalogue.
For single-layer perimeter walls of passive, low-energy and energy-efficient buildings.
FAMILY ground bricks have the best thermal insulation properties on the market in comparison with other materials for single-layer walls without filled out cavities. FAMILY bricks possess one of the most elaborate brick block geometries, which minimizes heat transfer while maintaining high strength.
- best thermal insulation properties in the category of unfilled bricks suitable for low-energy and passive houses, heat transfer coefficient U up to 0.14 W/m2K
- cost-optimal variant, i.e. investment in the brickwork in proportion to its return is the highest
- comfortable room micro-climate
- a comprehensive system solution for the building envelope in a single-layer structure
- a good prerequisite for obtaining the label for low-energy and passive houses
- solid, safe structure
- natural water vapour transmission - the brickwork breathes
Do you already have a project documentation?
Do not waste time by browsing through price lists and technical sheets.
We prepare a price quotation for you
including a bill of material, completely free of charge!
„Bill of materials“ free of charge