HELUZ FAMILY 25 grinded
|Product category:||Clay blocks for Siding and Inner Walls / HELUZ FAMILY|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||247 x 250 x 249 mm|
|Class of compression strength:||10 MPa|
|Heat diffusion coefficient U:||0.29 W/m2K|
|Thermal resistance R:||3.29 m2K/W|
|Airborne sound insulation:||37 dB|
|Comsumption of bricks per m2:||16|
|Comsumption of bricks per m3:||64|
|Number of pieces per pallet:||120|
The heat diffusion coefficient values “U” are given with plasters for the production plant in Hevlín at the strength 8 MPa or 10 MPa and thermal insulation mortar or mortar for full-area thin joint Heluz with ground bricks, if not mentioned otherwise.
More information about the product can be found in the current Pricelist or the Product Catalogue.
For single-layer perimeter walls of passive, low-energy and energy-efficient buildings.
FAMILY ground clay blocks have the best thermal insulation properties on the market in comparison with other materials for single-layer walls without filled out cavities. FAMILY clay blocks possess one of the most elaborate clay blocks block geometries, which minimizes heat transfer while maintaining high strength.
- best thermal insulation properties in the category of unfilled clay blocks suitable for low-energy and passive houses, heat transfer coefficient U up to 0.14 W/m2K
- cost-optimal variant, i.e. investment in the brickwork in proportion to its return is the highest
- comfortable room micro-climate
- a comprehensive system solution for the building envelope in a single-layer structure
- a good prerequisite for obtaining the label for low-energy and passive houses
- solid, safe structure
- natural water vapour transmission - the brickwork breathes
Do you already have a project documentation?
Do not waste time by browsing through price lists and technical sheets.
WE WILL PROCESS BILLS OF QUANTITIES
FOR YOU, COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE!
„Bill of materials“ free of charge