HELUZ FAMILY 50 2in1 grinded
|Product category:||Clay blocks for Siding and Inner Walls / HELUZ FAMILY 2in1|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||247 x 500 x 249 mm|
|Class of compression strength:||8 MPa|
|Heat diffusion coefficient U:||0.11 W/m2K|
|Thermal resistance R:||9.19 m2K/W|
|Airborne sound insulation:||44 dB|
|Comsumption of bricks per m2:||16|
|Comsumption of bricks per m3:||32|
|Number of pieces per pallet:||60|
The heat diffusion coefficient values “U” are given with plasters for the production plant in Hevlín at the strength 8 MPa or 10 MPa and thermal insulation mortar or mortar for full-area thin joint Heluz with ground bricks, if not mentioned otherwise.
More information about the product can be found in the current Pricelist or the Product Catalogue.
For single-layer perimeter walls of zero-energy, passive, low-energy and energy-efficient buildings.
FAMILY 2in1 ground clay blocks have the best thermal insulation properties on the market in comparison with other materials for single-layer masonry. Filling the cavities of these clay blocks with polystyrene increased their thermal insulation properties by 40% while maintaining their water vapour permeability. The FAMILY 2in1 clay blocks in widths of 440 mm and 500 mm meet the recommended values for passive houses without additional insulation.
- best thermal insulation characteristics of the market, the heat transfer coefficient U up to 0.11 W/m2K
- it can replace up to 36 cm of thermal insulation
- with its thermal insulation properties it can replace a solid clay blocks wall up to 7 m thick
- integrated insulation protected by ceramic
- a comprehensive system solution for the building envelope in a single-layer structure
- they meet the recommended values for passive and zero-energy houses with reserve
- solid, safe structure
- natural water vapour permeation - the brickwork breathes
Do you already have a project documentation?
Do not waste time by browsing through price lists and technical sheets.
WE WILL PROCESS BILLS OF QUANTITIES
FOR YOU, COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE!
„Bill of materials“ free of charge