Load-bearing lintel HELUZ 23,8 a - 350
|Product category:||Lintels / Supporting Lintels HELUZ 23,8|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||3,500 x 70 x 238 mm|
|Class of compression strength:||0 MPa|
|Comsumption of bricks per m2:||0|
|Comsumption of bricks per m3:||0|
|pcs on the pallet 118x100:||20|
For lintels above door and window openings in the inner and outer walls.
HELUZ load-bearing lintels are used as lintels above door and window openings in the inner and outer walls. These lintels can be combined with thermal insulation to achieve thermal insulation properties.
- the lintel is fully structurally viable - after placement into cement mortar
- these lintels are combined with thermal insulation in the perimeter walls - elimination of thermal bridges
- easy handling also enables manual installation and saves time and money
- the visible sides of the lintel have a brick design - suitable substrate for plastering
- the shape of the ceramic lintel fittings allows you to check the right fit of the lintel, even in completed structural work
- simple design in the comprehensive HELUZ system in the 250 mm module
Do you already have a project documentation?
Do not waste time by browsing through price lists and technical sheets.
We prepare a price quotation for you
including a bill of material, completely free of charge!
„Bill of materials“ free of charge