Load-bearing sunblind lintel HELUZ FAMILY 3in1 500 x 245 x 3250
|Product category:||Lintels / Load-bearing sunblind lintel HELUZ FAMILY 3in1|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||3,250 x 500 x 245 mm|
|Number of pieces per pallet:||1|
The new load-bearing LINTEL HELUZ FAMILY 3in1 has a variable space for outdoor shading technology. It can be used at any time during a building’s lifespan, and is used as a lintel above a window opening in outer walls.
Variability of lintel space is one of the best user advantages of the new load-bearing LINTEL HELUZ FAMILY 3in1. The load-bearing LINTEL HELUZ FAMILY 3in1 is fully equipped with insulators with no modifications necessary – just install and clay blocks up. Load-bearing capacity and thermal insulation are equal to standard 23.8 load-bearing lintels. At any time, builder can also install shading with this lintel, as individual insulator parts can be removed to provide the necessary space for the installation of a blind, small roller shutter, or even large roller blind casing. In each phase, the maximum insulator amount for the solution remains in the lintel.
Low-energy and passive houses require external shading. In addition to reducing heat loss in winter and minimizing interior overheating in summer, external shading provides additional user comfort: improves acoustic comfort, massive concrete part, does not weaken masonry, increases privacy and security, and extends the lifespan of windows by protecting against unfavourable weather.
- Provides an important element for low-energy and passive building constructions
- Ensures thermal comfort throughout the year
- Durable (concrete, ceramics, thermal, insulation)
- Concealed in the façade
- Enables easy access for shielding technology installation and maintenance
- Ensures good acoustic comfort (masonry retains strength thanks to solid concrete part)
- Simple design within HELUZ system height modules
- Enables wide use of shading systems from various manufacturers, no thermal bridges
- House construction uses only one lintel type to replace load-bearing lintels and provide space for shading technology installation
- High fire resistance (lab tested) for clear window spans up to 3.5 meters (height) and 2.5 metres for blinds installation
- Simple design thanks to available technical documents (CAD details, functional Revit and ArchiCAD objects)
- Good load-bearing capacity
- HELUZ construction system solution
- Quick assembly of lintel into masonry using handling equipment
- Lintels can be fitted on a house in just hours (combination of standard load-bearing lintels and shutter lintels unnecessary)
- Simple installation of shading technology at practically any time after completing external plaster finishes
- Minimum production tolerance - suitable for ground clay blocks masonry
Do you already have a project documentation?
Do not waste time by browsing through price lists and technical sheets.
WE WILL PROCESS BILLS OF QUANTITIES
FOR YOU, COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE!
„Bill of materials“ free of charge